Đề thi trắc nghiệm Thanh toán Quốc tế vào ngân hàng
Đề gồm 20 câu - Full English
1. A documentary credit for USD 120,000.00 calls for shipment of fertiliser in February, March, April and May. Each shipment is to be for about 500 tonnes. Shipment was effected as follows:
1. 450 tonnes sent 24 February for value USD 27,000.00.
2. 550 tonnes sent 12 April for value USD 33,000.00.
3. 460 tonnes sent 30 April for value USD 28,000.00.
4. 550 tonnes sent 04 June for value USD 33,000.00.
Which of the above shipments will be honoured on presentation?
A 1 only.
B 1 and 3 only.
C 2 and 4 only.
D 1, 2 and 3 only.
2. In accordance with ISP98, which of the following statements is correct? The issuer of a standby letter of credit MUST:
A Validate the breach of any underlying transaction.
B Ensure the accuracy of any documents presented.
C Ensure the genuineness of any documents presented.
D Honour presentations that appear on their face to comply.
3. An issuer of a standby credit subject to ISP98 is responsible for:
A accuracy of any document.
B act of omission by the nominated bank.
C observance of law as stated in the standby.
D performance of any underlying transactions.
4. A reimbursing bank has received a valid claim under its reimbursement undertaking and is instructed by the issuing bank NOT to honour the claim. In accordance with the URR525, the reimbursing bank should:
A request the claiming bank to cancel the claim.
B instruct the claiming bank to contact the beneficiary.
C honour the claim and debit the issuing bank's account.
D dishonour the claim as per the issuing bank's instruction.
For more detail, you can download the test by clicking the corresponding download link in the icon below
P/S: Bài thi sẽ được Dịch và Giải trong 1 ngày đẹp trời. (That's it mean when i have free time :( )
GiangBLOGNguồn: Hậu Coffee